22 Jul Transforming Your Health Like Your Life Depends on It | Rory Cordial
The human body is amazing. It is the ultimate, complex, yet beautiful machine that has an insane capacity to heal and adapt. Therefore, it deserves our respect and there are many simple ways we can all do just that.
WELCOME TO THE DARIN OLIEN SHOW,
There are some people on this planet that are born with a rare gift, and I think my buddy Rory Cordial falls nicely into that category.
Coming from a family chock full of healers, it was only natural that Rory would also take the reins and become a physical therapist. As an artist in his own right, Rory’s rare healing and intuitive touch means he is highly sought-after. He’s spent many years traveling the world, working with the crème de la crème of this planet’s talent. I’m talking Oscar and Grammy-winning entertainers and top-performing, gold medal-winning athletes here.
Rory is also the host of The Optimal Performance Guide Podcast- a show that presents his mind-bending conversations with high-level humans. Here he also gives guidance people need in order to adjust their mindsets and habits to hit optimal health performance.
In this episode, Rory and I are in a healing mood. We talk about his Physical Therapist father, and how he’s mentored Rory to become the pragmatically minded, miracle healer he is today. We also explore some of the aspects of health that everyone should consider adjusting, and the simple techniques we can all apply in our lives to become a little bit happier and a lot healthier.
In This Conversation:
- Growing up in a healthy environment
- Going beyond the five senses
- How Rory apts into his physical and mental state
- Why meditation is better than cramming last minute for an exam
- Why there is so much power in being subtle- especially when it comes to muscles
- How gratitude can help you heal
- What Rory thinks is the key to a healthy life
- Why we should all map out a clear direction when it comes to our physical health
- Why you need to commit, commit, commit!
- Babies and the importance of movement
- What it’s like for Rory working with athletes and high functioning people
- How Rory would approach healing a sprained ankle
- Rory’s ultimate goals for the future
- Fatal Convenience™: Cell Phones
I really hope you enjoyed this episode of The Darin Olien Show! If you want to support or follow the podcast, here’s how:
Follow my Instagram to keep updated on the podcast, weekly deep dives and other projects that I’m supporting (and the occasional Chaga appreciation post)
Sign up for my Weekly Email to keep up with what I’m tuned into each week.
For feedback or suggestions, email my team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find the list of brands & products that get the big tick of approval from me here.
Comment below to join the discussion!