Darin Olien is co-host of the Emmy™ Award Winning, #1 Netflix docu-series, Down to Earth with Zac Efron.
Spending nearly 20 years exploring the planet discovering new and underutilized exotic foods and medicinal plants as a Superfood hunter Darin developed, Shakeology
– grossing over $4 Billion in sales since 2008 for Beachbody. He also created a plant-based Ultimate Reset 21-day detoxification program for the company.
From his years of experience within the health space, he wrote his New York Times best-selling book, “SuperLife: The five fixes that will keep you healthy, fit and eternally awesome”
As host of the widely popular podcast The Darin Olien Show
, Darin curiously explores people, solutions, and health as well as life’s Fatal Conveniences™
– a segment of the show uncovering modern-day flaws and challenges that may be undermining our health and our environment.
Darin the founder of Barukas™, the most nutrient-dense nut in the world coming from the Savannah “Cerrado” of Brazil. Through sustainable business practices, the company is committed to supporting this important biome by planting 20 million Baruzeita trees while getting out the most delicious nut on the planet.
Darin holds a Bachelor of Arts in Exercise Physiology/Nutrition and a Masters in Psychology.
Game-Changing Companies Darin Proudly Works With:
- APPICS – Director of Strategic Alliances and Global Health Ambassador
A revolutionary social media platform monetizing passion and content through cryptocurrency and blockchain.
The largest plant derived alternative to single use plastic in the world.
- Habits of Waste – Advisory Board
“Cleaning up the planet one Habit of Waste at a time”
- AlphaCor – Advisory Board
Zero waste, clean energy systems to Reverse the decline of us on the planet.