25 May Cereal | Fatal Conveniences™
That’s what we will explore in this episode of Fatal ConvenienceS™.
Reliable Sources where you can learn more:
- A fun read from the NY Times on the history of cereal here
- A study on added sugar consumption and chronic disease risk factors here
- HealthLine article on 12 healthy breakfast choices here
- EWG analysis on children’s cereals here
- EWG article on Cereal Offenders here
- A Harvard doctor’s recipe for a healthy breakfast here
- 30 Nutritionist-Approved Healthy Breakfast Ideas here
- Is Granola Healthy? here
I hope you enjoyed this episode of The Darin Olien Show! If you want to support or follow the podcast, here’s how:
Follow my Instagram to keep updated on the podcast, weekly deep dives and other projects that I’m supporting (and the occasional Chaga appreciation post)
Sign up for my Weekly Email to keep up with what I’m tuned into.
For feedback or suggestions, email my team at [email protected]
Find the list of brands & products that get the big tick of approval from me here.
Comment below to join the discussion!